EasyReflective is Siser’s only reflective material with a pressure sensitive backing! This highly reflective heat transfer vinyl is constructed with glass bead technology to illuminate the darkest of conditions. EasyReflective is a truly exceptional polyurethane product due to its pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to re-stick lifting material or replace a piece that’s accidentally removed. With a low application temperature and simple warm peel, EasyReflective can be applied to all kinds of garments and accessories that need to stand out in low lighting. Heat apply EasyReflective with a heat press or home iron for increased visibility on sports garments, pet clothes, or construction crew uniforms.
EasyReflective keeps you safe by being reflective AND by being CPSIA compliant! That means it’s safe for use on children’s apparel!\
Blade: Standard, 3
Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth
Scan N Cut:
Blade: Standard, 2
Cut Speed: 1
Cut Pressure: 1
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 305°F/150°C
• Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm (at least 15 seconds off press)
EasyReflective Applies to:
Nylon (testing recommended)
Please Note: CraftCutterSupply.com is not affiliated with Siser and is not a distributor for Siser. "Siser" and "Easyweed" are trademarks owned by Siser North America INC. To become an Authorized Reseller/Distributor and be acknowledged as such by Siser, CraftCutterSupply.com would be required to stop selling the ThermoFlex Plus Material and exclusively sell only Siser products.
Size is +/- .5 inch on width, +/- 3% on length
Colors of products may be different than what the screen on your device shows.
TIP: Always perform a test cut prior to cutting a whole design.