We have the best prices! Why pay more for the exact same thing from somewhere else?
Subli-Print® Light 5 Pack (For A Sublimation Printer)
Ask a question
This 5 pack comes with 5 printable sheets AND 5 transfer mask sheets.
Sheet size is 8 7/8 x 11.
1. Insert your Subli-Print® Light sheets into your printer- shiny side up.
2. Print in “right reading” directly onto the Subli-Print® Light using your sublimation printer. Please note: Colors will look dull prior to pressing.
3. Allow the vinyl to dry prior to pressing- either under a hot heat press plate for 1 minute or by air drying for 30 minutes.
4. Cut using a 45° Blade and weed the excess material.
5. For solid designs, no mask needed- simply peel design away from carrier, lay on garment, apply cover sheet and press. For multi-piece or more intricate designs, use Subli-Mask or a silicone based mask, such as HFIX-SIL, to transfer the image. Remove the backing from the mask, apply it to the printed image, then use a squeegee to smooth the mask down.
6. Remove the backing, leaving only your masked design.
7. Pre-heat garment for 2-3 seconds.
8. Place the masked design onto the garment.
9. Cover with a transfer sheet and apply using the settings below:
Medium, even pressure
Wait 24 hours before first wash. Wash inside-out with mild detergent, gentle cycle, cold water, tumble dry. No bleach or other harsh cleaners.
Not suitable for dry-cleaning.
Suitable for light and dark colored cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blended garments
Transfer Material – If needed, use SubliMask or silicone-based mask such as HFIX-SIL
Temp – 311° F
Pressure – Medium, even
Time – 15 seconds
Peel – Warm
Care – Wait 24 hrs before first wash. Wash inside out with mild detergent, gentle cycle, cold water, tumble dry. No bleach or other harsh cleaners. Not suitable for dry-cleaning.
Applies to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Polyester BlendsExcluding Sublimated Polyester
Basic Cutter Settings Settings may vary depending on machine and blade condition.
Use these settings as a base point. Always do a test cut prior to cutting your design!