How to Replace the AMAZON QR CODE with a Printable Label
- Log in to Amazon account.
- Click on Menu Button and choose “Orders” (top of screen).
- Click on the item being returned.
- Click on “View Return/Refund Status” (last of 3 choices).
- Cancel your return.
- Click the BACK Button or go back into your Orders and choose the product you want to return and Submit for a Return on that same product.
- Choose your Refund Method "UPS DROP-OFF POINTS" option and click on “Confirm Your Return”.
We can only accept packages that have a UPS label showing a bar code, tracking number, an address of where it is going to and where it is coming from that looks like the sample: